Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Makeup of the day

Personally, I am a big fan of anything and everything with the brand name "MAC."
But for those of you who have no clue what to buy from them, but are interested in getting some of their makeup, read this post!

Today I'm going to talk about 3 essential products from MAC that I highly recommend getting.

First of all, for the face, I love MAC's bronzer. I have it in Refined golden (shown in picture on the left)
I love how well it works with my skin tone, and it seems to be a pretty universal color... as it goes with a lot of people's skin tones.

A few weeks ago I bought the mineralize blush from MAC in Dainty, and I LOVE it! As you can probably see from the pictures, its a peachy pink color with gold glitter. This colors works great for my skin tone and I love the look.

Even though both of these are kind of pricey (around $22 each)
They are both wise investments in my opinion. The bronzer normally lasts me a few months (with daily use,) and I've had the blush over 2 months now, and you can see by the picture below there is still plenty left. 



Next.... Retrospeck eyeshadow. I LOVE this color!! Its a very shimmery champagne color that works well to make the eyes look more open and awake.




You can use this color to brighten up a makeup look that you've worn all day for a more glamorous night time look. Or you could use this color on your inner corner and waterline for a daytime, natural look.
Here is an example of today's makeup. I used bronze colors on my crease, then used a darker brown shadow to line my upper lash line... Then i used retrospeck on my inner corner and on the waterline of my eye.


If you have any makeup questions, please don't hesitate to ask them!
Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0