Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vacation Weekend Makeup


I know this isn't a very good picture, but here's friday night's makeup. Lots of gold via the Manly 120, with a dark brownish gold in the crease, and gold sparkly dust by bare minerals. Then I used black gel eyeliner by maybelline for my top lashes and I used Brun by MAC over the eyeshadow on top and underneath the eye to "set" the liner in place and perfect any mistakes.

So on Friday night I left to go to a party out of town. Luckily, right before I did my eyeshadow.. I got the mail and discovered that my new urban decay primer potion in "greed" had finally arrived. So the look you see above was friday night, and the first time using the primer potion. I must say, I am absolutely in love with this stuff!

After using it on Friday and going to a party, I woke up the next day with my eyeshadow still looking pretty good. Since we were going to the lake right after we woke up... I used an eyeshadow brush to blend the eyeliner a bit, which made the look a lot more subtle and more fresh looking rather then just slept in. I also re-highlighted the brow bone and the inner corners using Retrospek by MAC. All of which stayed in tact for the swim, even after I got my face wet.

When we were done swimming, I went to a friends house to change my clothes and get ready for the party we planned to go to later that night. So again, I needed to clean up my makeup and make it a little more dramatic for the night. I first wiped off all of the makeup that was remaining from the lake, and then I used a little more primer potion. Then I used Retrospek again all over the entire eyelid and used Brun to highlight my crease. Then i used the maybelline gel eyeliner for my top lash line, with Brun over the top to "lock the liner in place" as well as the bottom lash line. And by this point, I had put mascara on every time i fixed my eye makeup... So now I had around 4 coats of mascara, and my eyelashes were INCREDIBLY long. It was amazing, they looked like fake eyelashes!
I was so amazed with how well my eye makeup turned out all weekend, but I really wish I had taken some pictures of my makeup through out the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0