Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Easy and Glamorous

I recently came up with an Easy and Glamorous eye makeup look.
Heres a picture of the finished product.

First I use my urban decay primer potion in greed, and then I apply a white shimmery color like Phloof! by MAC all over my entire lid up to the eyebrows as well as in my inner corners. I then use a color similar to my skin tone on my crease, I used Honesty by MAC. 


Once you've applied this color to your crease blend really well. Then take a black gel eyeliner like fluid line by MAC and apply a thick line to your upper lash line as close to your lashes as possible. No need to worry about imperfections, it can be sloppy and won't affect the look at all.


Next take a dark brown or a black eyeshadow, I used Twinks by MAC, and apply the eyeshadow over the eyeliner using a flat eyeshadow brush to blend the shadow into the liner. 


Then use the eyeshadow brush you use for your crease (I use MAC's 217) to blend the crease area of your eye. You could skip this step if you want, but I like to make sure that the dark brown isn't too far up in my crease area. This look works best if the darkest color is near your lash line and it gradually gets lighter as it goes up towards your eyebrow. 

Then apply mascara and your done. :) 
This is my current go to look when I want to wear a little makeup, but not put too much effort into doing my makeup carefully. 

And if you're wondering what lipstick I'm wearing in the picture at the top of this post, its creme cup by MAC, I mentioned it in a previous post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0